Did you know activated charcoal beard soap is one of the best things you can use to clean your beard?
Is activated charcoal the same stuff you use to cook a steak outside on a summer day? No, activated charcoal is a special kind of charcoal that can be used for beard and skin care.
WHAT IS ACTIVATED COCONUT CHARCOAL?
Activated charcoal is very absorbent because it's surface area is absolutely huge. This allows it to bind to molecules, ions, or atoms.
It is this mechanism that allows the removal of these particles when washing your beard.
Activated charcoal is the by-product of burning a carbon source like wood or (better yet) coconut shells. The substance is “activated” by high temperatures, resulting in a highly adsorbent material with millions of tiny pores that capture, bind, and remove dirt, toxins and odors.
HOW IS ACTIVATED COCONUT CHARCOAL MADE?
Making activated charcoal involves heating carbon-rich materials, such as wood, peat, coconut shells, or sawdust, to very high temperatures.
It can be tricky to make activated coconut charcoal to much oxygen could destroy the coconut and to little will not cause activation. Coconut shells mut be fully dried and cleaned before they can start the process to become charcoal.
When activated coconut charcoal is added to soap in combination with organic oils and butters, activated coconut charcoal soap becomes and incredible cleaning and moisturizing product for your glorious beard.
Wicked Beard Companies activated coconut charcoal beard soap is one of the bests on the market. All ingredients are sourced from ethical and organic producers around the world.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL?
Activated coconut charcoal beard soap is highly beneficial for your beard and skin. It will help moisturize, soften and add volume to your beard. Activated charcoal will also help draw out dirt and oil from your skin and beard which is beneficial because clogged pours can restrict beard growth and activated charcoal can help prevent this from happening.
This porous texture of activated charcoal is what distinguishes it from other types of charcoals, including the type used for barbecuing.
It also helps ensure beard oils and beard balms penetrate your skin deeply resulting in a healthy and thicker beard.
Activated charcoal beard soap has a long list of benefits:
- Exfoliates Skin
- Deep Cleaning
- Soft, Shiny, Grease-Free Locks
- Natural Healing
- Softer Beard Hair
- Add Volume to Beard
- Promotes Beard Growth
- Helps Eliminate Beard Dandruff or “Beardruff”
- Helps Eliminate Unwanted Odors
- Soothes Skin
- Great for any Beard Type
HOW DO YOU USE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL BEARD SOAP?
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- Activated charcoal can soak up more than a hundred times its weight in impurities
- Coconut shell-based activated carbon is better for handling contaminants with a lower molecular weight.
- Activated charcoal is negatively charged and has a porous texture that helps trap toxins, preventing your body from absorbing them.
- Coconut shells are a clean, preferred source of activated charcoal. While charcoal can be made from coal, wood, or other substances, activated coconut charcoal is superior.
- One teaspoon full of activated charcoal has more surface area than a football field
- Coconut shells are a clean and sustainable source of activated charcoal